How to Make Driftwood and Seashell Frames
Save Your Beach Camping Memories in a Driftwood and Seashell Frame!
Beach camping and RVing vacations create memories for years to come. Everyone in the whole familiy loves the beach. There's just nothing like the fresh sea breeze and the sound of crashing waves. This is a great craft activity to while away the time and create a lasting memory that can house photos or family and friends.
What you need:
- Craft glue or glue stick or if you have access to electric use a hot glue gun
- Twine or craft wire
- Picture hanger
- Find 4 pieces of driftwood that are about the same size
- Connect them at the 4 corners to create a frame with craft glue and twine or craft wire
- Decorate with a variety of seashell using glue and craft wire
- Pick your favorite photo and secure
- then hang and enjoy!