Kids Camping | Guide to Camping Travel in California
Kids Guide to California | California is a beautiful state and it is filled with fun activities for everyone to enjoy. Here are the top ten things for kids to do in the state of California.
Kids Guide to California
Top 10 Things for Kids to do in California
California is a beautiful state and it is filled with fun activities for everyone to enjoy. Here are the top ten things for kids to do in the state of California.
- Sign up for a one of Yosemite National Park's programs including the Yosemite High Sierra Camps
- Learn to surf at Huntington or Newport Beaches in Orange County
- Visit the many animals at the San Diego Zoo in Balboa Park, make sure to go on one of the park's safari trips
- Go on a tour of the Jelly Belly Factory
- Take a family photo at the Golden Gate Bridge
- Meet all of your favorite Disney characters at DisneyLand
- Enjoy some fishing off of one of California's many piers, including Santa Monica Pier, Stearn's Wharf in Santa Barbara, Belmont Pier and more
- Take a boat trip to the Channel Island's National Park, then enjoy learning about nature while kayaking, snorkeling and even whale watching
- Tour the Winchester Mystery House in San Jose to see the strange twisting hallways, secret passageways and even doors that lead to nowhere
- Get dressed in real fire gear and take a San Francisco Fire Engine Tours, so you can see the city and learn about what its's like to be a fireman